Big Data is the most sought after skills by various organizations across the globe. Big data professionals are high in demand across various fields of IT. If you possess big data skills, there is an ocean of opportunitie for waiting for you. In this post, we are making you aware of 5 such reasons- why you should learn big data skills.
If you are looking for a promising learning platform for Big Data, then enroll to Learnoa- one of the fasted growing online learning platform that has various IT certification training programs in across IT & Management domains.
There are more job opportunities in Big Data management and Analytics than there were last year and many IT professionals are prepared to invest time and money for the training.
Indeed.com- a topmost job search website, shows an upward moving graph for job trends in Big Data Analytics. This clearly indicates that there will be an extremely high demand in Big Data professionals in coming years.
2. Ocean of Job Opportunities
The demand for Big Data professionals is continuously increasing and the supply side is continuously defecating. The reason is obvious-shortage of required skills.
Big Data skills can get you a large number of unfilled jobs in the field. According to Srikanth Velamakanni, co-founder and CEO of Fractal Analytics, two types of data talents are required: one is Data Scientists, who can perform analytics and another is Analytics Consultant, who can understand and use data. Both these talents for these job titles are extremely scarce while the demand is huge.
Looking to go for Big Data training? You can enroll for Big Data & Hadoop Certification Training by Learnoa with 24/7 support and lifetime access.
3. Salary Aspects
Strong demand for Data skills is boosting the salaries for qualified professionals. The annual pay hikes for Analytics professionals in India is on an average 50% more than other IT professionals and it is predicted to be going up in coming years. A survey also suggests that 14% of all analytics professionals get a salary of more than Rs. 15 lakh per annum. This clearly shows the salary aspects being high in these job fields.
4. Big Data- Market Predictions
Market forecasts for Big Data are quite interesting:
- According to IDC, the Big Data Analytics market will reach $125 billion worldwide in 2015.
- IIA states that Big Data Analytics tools will be the first line of defense, combining machine learning, text mining and ontology modeling to provide holistic and integrated security threat prediction, detection, and deterrence and prevention programs.
- According to ‘The Future of Big Data Analytics – Global Market and Technologies Forecast – 2015-2020’, Big Data Analytics Global Market will grow by 14.4% CAGR over this period.
5. Big Data Analytics is Used Everywhere!
Since many organizations are now adopting Big data culture, the usage of it can be seen everywhere. Big data promises tremendous growth & there are numerous job opportunities across various domains in Big Data. Here are some of the organizations that are utilizing Big Data Analytics for their business needs:
Ayata, IBM, Alteryx, Teradata, TIBCO, Microsoft, Platfora, ITrend, Karmasphere, Oracle, Opera, Datameer, Pentaho, Centrofuge, FICO, Domo, Quid, Saffron, Jaspersoft, GoodData, Bluefin Labs, Tracx, Panaroma Software, and countless more.
So, the above reasons show the vast opportunities in Big Data and a compelling need for big data skilled people across various fields. Don’t want to miss these opportunities? Get Big Data Analytical skills with proficient training programs by Learnoa.
Learnoa is one of the trusted online education providers that will help you master Big Data skills thereby proving you a vital asset to your organization while boosting your career growth.
- WPinfy Review- Best Managed WordPress Hosting Service India - October 1, 2020
- 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂! - September 29, 2020
- Join LeadsArk Affiliate Program & Earn 3000 Per Sale - September 28, 2020