Last Updated on 2 months by Raaj Kumar
Affiliate Disclosure :-
” We only recommend those products or services that we are using or have used . This page contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, we will earn a small commissions at no extra cost to you.. Thanks for supporting us.”
Flyout.io : Earn Money By Placing Sponsored Posts on Blog
If you are a blogger so that is a right place to earn money besides Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing? So you should pay more attention to this article. In this Post, I am going to introduce you to Flyout.io, which is the one of the best money making platform only for bloggers.
Flyout.io was launched in 2019 and was previously owned by Rankz. It has now been separated from Rankz and the flyout is working hard to get more publishers and advertisers.
Why to go with flyout ?
There is no competition on your website having some good traffic and following their criteria, so you can earn money from flyout.
Their purpose is to help you get more money from your blog or website. It helps you to get more visitors, money, rights to your site and many other things.
What is Flyout ?
Flyout is a simple and free way to earn money and increase traffic by publishing sponsored content on your blog. Flyout is a platform where a blogger can list their blog to accept sponsored posts, and advertisers to earn money. More blogs mean more opportunities for revenue.
Flyout model – How Does It Work ?
Flyout is specifically designed for bloggers who want to earn money by publishing sponsored posts of brands and agencies on their blogs.
After signing up, you will receive a request for sponsored posts related to the niche by email. When you go to your flyout order dashboard, there you will find an article which you will have to publish on your blog within 3 days.
When you publish that article on your blog, you must provide the live URL of the published post on the dashboard. That is, now the amount you set will appear in your flyout. And it will be received in your bank from 8th to 15th of next month.
Blog Selection Criteria–
To participate in the Flyout , your blog need to meet eligibility requirements. Here are some things to check before you submit your blog on our platform:
- Your blog should be at least 6 months old must have at least 100 unique and high quality articles.
- Your organic traffic for last 30 days should be at least 10000 [We ask you to verify your Google Analytics during submission of your blog]
Here are restricted niches, that we don’t allow to be part of our network:
Blogs from deceptive niches such as below are strictly restricted.
- Any type of micro niche blogs.
- Any type of downloadable content like Apk, Games, Movies, Music, etc.
- Deals & Coupons
- Exam Results/Jobs
- Any type of Event Blogs.
- Facebook/Whatsapp Status
- Celeb Wiki
- Any type of Tools
- Automated Blogs
Also. Websites/Blogs which allows anyone to post article by just creating account [such as web2.0s] are strictly restricted.
Any type of blogs hosted on blogger.com are not allowed even if you have custom domain.
THE MAIN QUESTION ARISES – HOW TO JOIN FLYOUT?
To join the flyout, you can follow some steps given below .
• First of all, you need to visit the site
Click here to join Flyout.io.
• After that, you have to click on sign up.
• Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be told that you have to complete 4 -steps to join the flyout :
- Check eligibility
- Confirm ownership
- Blog Description
- Create an account
You can easily verify your website, there are 3- ways to verify your website
- In your head section, adding a meta field
- Uploading HTMl File to Root Directory
- Add DNS record
It is the best way to make money from sponsored posts on your blog.
Steps in Details – How to use flyout
List your blog:
- It only takes 30 seconds to list your blog / magazine on the flyout. Go to the page and enter your blog.
- Once you have entered your blog URL, click on the check eligibility button and you will be redirected to the following screen.
- On this screen, you have to verify the ownership of your blog.
There are three ways to verify your ownership:
- Add a meta tag to the <head> tag in your blog’s homepage.
- Verify ownership via the verification file upload to the root folder (public_html) of your website
- Verify ownership through DNS records.
You can choose one way to verify the ownership of your blog. Once you verify the ownership of your blog, you will be directed to the next step.
- Once you verify ownership, you have to connect your Google Analytics.
- Set price per post and select category, which you want post for your blog by advertiser.
- At this stage, you can set a base category for your blog and set a price per post.
- Once you fill all the details, you can click on submit website and you can do all the work.
You will be redirected to the website listing page, where you can see their approval status as well as the properties listed under your account.
Note: If your blog gets approved on the flyout, you can change the price per post or category at any time.
Our blog approval team will go through your blog details and you will hear back from us on approval status within 48 hours.
Look for sponsored post offers.
Once your blog is approved on our network, we will start showing your blog to advertisers.
Whenever any advertiser is willing to publish a sponsored post on your blog, you will be able to see it under the menu.
After getting sponsored post offers – What you have to do ?
If you have any sponsored post offers for your blog, you will also be notified by email.
Steps to publish the article:
- You can just click on the “View Article” link shown under the preview column and you will be able to see the full article in your browser window.
- Now, if you’re okay with the content, you can post this article on your blog (like you usually do it) and update the link to the live article by clicking the “Approval offer” button.
- If you want to reject the offer, you can simply click “reject offer” and enter the reason for the rejection.
Note: There is a timer associated with every single sponsored post-offer and if you fail to publish the article within 3 days, the offer is automatically cancelled and you can in any case repeat the same offer will not be able to achieve.
What is the Minimum Payout Rate For Flyout and Payout Date?
Flyout send payments to all eligible publishers from 14th to 20th of every month.
For example, let’s say you have earned 100$ from 1st of May to 30th of May, then your payment will be released from 14th to 20th of June.
For Publishers from India:
You can get payments via Direct Bank Transfers for our Indian publishers.
For Publishers from Country Other than India:
You can get payments via PayPal for our Non-Indian publishers.
I have been discouraged from Google AdSense with low CPC rates and a friend of mine recommended me flyout. I have listed my total of 5 blogs and I was able to earn 270% extra #highly from my blog in month, Highly recommended!
Raaj Namdev- Founder of – Bloggerwala
(FLYOUT IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER MODE OF EARNING BY BLOGGING)
13,915 total views, 9 views today