Affiliate Disclosure :-
This page contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, we will earn a small commissions at no extra cost to you.. Thanks for supporting us.”
Last Updated on 5 months by Raaj Kumar
In this article, we will cover the best HTML and PHP editors. Nowadays, a lot of free HTML and PHP editor tools out there on the internet and it’s difficult to find the right one to use.
If you want to develop a website, you’ll need an HTML or PHP editor. A useful programming tool comes up with best features like syntax checking, code correction, auto-completion and auto-addition.
The best free HTML and PHP editor tool that helps you to edit and create code. This editor tool is an essential part of web development.
Best Free HTML and PHP Editors 2020
The following are the list of best HTML and PHP editor tools. It is a text-based tool that allows you to edit your source code quickly.
Best Free HTML Editors:
- Atom: Atom is one of the best HTML editor tools and used to writing a PHP program. It is a free and open-source code editor that runs on all platforms and designed by the GitHub organization.
It is an auto-completion tool, which helps you write your code faster and secure with a flexible autocomplete or allows cross-platform editing.
- Sublime Text: It is another most useful free HTML editor, and developed by a Sydney-based team. The sublime offers comprehensive support to secure that the program is continually updated.
Sublime Textoffers a command palette for changing the syntax. It is an IDE used for developing a web application using PHP language.
Notepad++ highlights syntax and keywords. Also, it helps you to work with various open files in a separate window.
- Visual Studio Code: It is a multi-code free HTML editing tool with a wide range of best customizable features so users can modify the editor’s theme, keyboard shortcuts, and preferences.
It is free and open-source software. It is also cooperative with Microsoft Azure which makes for easy deployment and various extensions. But, it’s a little tricky to use because of the complicated commands.
Best Free PHP Editors:
- Rapidphpeditor: This is simple to use PHP editor that has the best features like syntax checker and debugger for speedily developing PHP programs.
Also, it gives support for the Smarty PHP template engine, and you can efficiently reuse code. That provides some essential features such as offers advanced search, replaces features, and supports Unicode.
- Eclipse CDT: It is also one of the best website development tools for PHP. It comes up with the best feature such as gives a readymade code template, automatically validates syntax and supports code refactoring.
- PHPStorm: PHPStro facilitates you to use front end technology like HTML, CSS, Sass, and more. It is a cross-platform IDE for a PHP developer.
The many best features of PHPStorm such as support MySQL, built-in code formatting, and you can go with PHP based frameworks like Joomla, Magento, CakePHP, etc.
These are some of the best free HTML and PHP editors you can use to write the code of a website. Some editors might be more manageable and easier to use while some php hosting server provide added functionality than others.
Functionally all HTML and PHP Editors (IDE) have helped you in your programming and web development. Some even have plug-ins you can install easily. So, select the best HTML and PHP editor that suits you might be useful.
1,796 total views, 1 views today