Welcome to Bloggerwala, Today In this post I am going to share an honest review about a New Earning App Which Is “KOOTAKA “. If you have questions like – What is Kootaka App? How to Earn From this App? and How much can i Earn ? Is it FAKE or Real?
What is KOOTAKA ?
KooTaka is a leading Social Media Sharing App that helps you to get real cash without any kind of upfront payment or registration fees. Just register yourself for free and start earning just by sharing and exploring some website links shown in the app dashboard.
How to Make Money From Kootaka App?
The complete process to earn through this app is as follows.
1. Register yourself with your basic details
2. After successful login you will be redirected to dashboard
3. On the dashboard you will be able to see some website’s link
4. You have to share those links with your friends as much as you can through social media handles or directly through messages
5. When your connection will open the link, you will be paid for every click as simple as that
6. Your earning will be shown in your app
7. You will be paid on payment date as per our payment terms
8. For payment terms and date of payment you can visit our site kootaka.com
Through, this app, you can earn as much as you can by utilizing your free-time. Also, there is no need of any qualification as you just have to share some links nothing else. Either you are a student, housewife or an employee looking for extra income can use this app without any restriction.
Pros of Kootaka App:
- No Registration Fees. Join for FREE
- Refer & Earn
- No Investment
- Earn extra from easy Online Tasks
- No Minimum data postings per day.
- Work from home at your own spare time.
- Earn up to 6000-60000 rupees every month.
Cons of Kootaka App:
- No Getting Payout
- No Owner Details
- No Customer Support
- Not Legal Documents
- No Official Social Media Accounts
Is it FAKE App or REAL ?
YES ! Its is a FAKE website , I joined this app last 2 months ago, But still i did not received any withdrawal yet. My personal experience that KOOTAKA app is not REAL app.. Because I am not getting money from this app. I sent mail regarding my payment but not respond. I will suggest you don’t use this app to waste your time..
Read Some FAQ’s About Kootaka App
Q.1 When will I get payment for my work?
Ans: A user will get his payment of his work for the current month (1 to 30th date) after 30 days.
Q.2 How will payment be made?
Ans: A user will get his payment for his work through an online payment system. A user can get his payment directly to his bank account, PayTM, PhonePe or Google Pay as per his preference.
Q.3 How many tasks a user can complete in a day?
Ans: You can complete all the tasks in a day which are showing in your account.
Q.4 Will I get money if I refer this app to my friend?
Ans: Yes, if you refer this app to your friend and he makes an account in our app and completes a minimum of one task successfully then you will get INR 100 per referral.
Q.5 What’s the guarantee I will get my money for my work?
This is an online platform and we assure you that you will get your payment for your work as per the mentioned time period.
Q.6 Will I get money for sharing task on social media platforms?
Ans: Yes, if you will share the task as per the instructions on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp then you will get payment for that.
Q.7 How will I know that my task is complete?
Ans: When you start a task then you can see the task status in front of that. It is mentioned there that the task is completed or pending.
Q.8 Do you charge any kind of fees from users?
Ans: No, kootaka does not charge any kind of fees from our users, if anyone is asking for the money then you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kootaka is the not good earning app for me and i am not satisfied with this app because they are not paying money to us.
- What Is Managed hosting & How does it Works? - July 4, 2022
- 3 Digital Marketing Tips for Bloggers and Influencers - July 3, 2022
- Kallada Academy Review- Is this Best Institute For Digital Marketing? - June 20, 2022